+44 (0) 7466537567
+44 (0) 7466537567

How a customer can make use of Afodel.com

Posted on - Jun 08,2020


a. Customer to register and sign up as a customer , also select the prefered  type of freight to be used for goods shipment , Road, rail, Air and sea (this would help to provide a more accurate quote. You can choose all options to be quoted for but most of the time transporters are only able to quote for one or few and not all.)
Customer should use the advanced area to describe their goods further, entering goods dimensions are of particular importance to get an accurate quote and for the job to be easily executed by transporter.
b. Once registered and job posted, please check your emails for quotes by transporters or log into your account to check for messages. Try to have more conversation with the intended transporter, if further information is needed on the transporter please contact info@afodel.com | sales@afodel.com

c. It is free to post shipments, however before you can accept a quote from a transporter, the transporter would have to be a subscribed member and a verified member.

d. We would recommend further negotiations by email and see if a transporter can offer a better price in which the transporter would have to update their price again and bid again for the job with the new price. Customer can save up to 75% from standard price of deliveries.  

e. Once a job is won, make sure there are further clarifications with customer on payment terms and movement of goods.

f. During acceptance of quote, the customer would be asked to pay 5% commission + VAT on the total bid amount won by the transpoter, the rest of the 95% will be paid to the transporter according to agreed payment terms and method.

Please note that our commission rate is subject to  up or down adjustments.